Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 TRY / IRRX *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,723TL (﷼ 21,331,273) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)