Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,966TL (﷼ 19,937,209) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)