Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01466 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 80% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,585TL (380,917 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)