Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01335 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 79% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,731TL (429,397 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)