Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00247 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,779TL (1,126,405 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)