Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.035 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 98% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,967TL (AU$1,307) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (33 minutes ago)