Cost of living comparison between Gold Coast, Australia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.597 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 115% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,709TL (AU$2,584) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)