Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,257TL (R$ 2,021) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)