Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.467 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,060TL (£909) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (about 1 hour ago)