Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.866 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 119% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,009TL (£1,021) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)