Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 69% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,347TL (£1,358) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)