Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.571 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,743TL (£819) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (43 minutes ago)