Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.282 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,777TL (£715) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)