Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22295 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,362TL (E£ 6,109) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)