Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26844 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,560TL (E£ 9,536) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)