Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35183 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,872TL (E£ 8,163) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)