Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.574 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,995TL (€655) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (41 minutes ago)