Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.610 TRY / GIP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 79% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,600TL (£1,215) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)