Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.549 TRY / GIP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 75% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,545TL (£1,439) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)