Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.281 TRY / GIP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 167% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,268TL (£998) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)