Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.659 TRY / GIP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 80% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,856TL (£1,257) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)