Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 87% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,733TL (€745) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)