Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.494 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 107% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,406TL (€1,166) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)