Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 76% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,485TL (€1,357) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)