Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.574 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 81% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,168TL (€911) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)