Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06135 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,172TL (₨35,407) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)