Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05841 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,908TL (₨32,657) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)