Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05525 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,498TL (₨45,217) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)