Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,931TL (RM3,315) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)