Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.827 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,330TL (RM2,817) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)