Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.310 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,481TL (RM2,658) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)