Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.047 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,454TL (RM2,345) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)