Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.846 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,885TL (RM4,590) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (35 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $7 (40 minutes ago)