Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.513 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 51% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,223TL (RM2,792) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)