Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.306 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,317TL (RM2,540) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)