Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01720 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,084TL (179,291 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (32 minutes ago)