Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01711 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 64% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,164TL (360,290 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)