Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01745 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,442TL (311,882 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)