Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26239 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,219TL (R 8,457) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (40 minutes ago)