Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,019TL (€1,536) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)