Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,242TL (€1,349) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)