Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.661 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 174% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,911TL (CHF 2,434) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)