Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.845 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 94% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,060TL (AU$2,130) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)