Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.880 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 86% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,463TL (AU$1,550) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)