Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,246TL in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)