Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,320TL (1,977 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)