Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.915 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,008TL (3,288 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)