Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.116 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,229TL (1,997 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)