Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.272 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,690TL (2,901 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)