Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.537 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 95% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,291TL (7,991 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)