Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40086 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,062TL (12,627 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)