Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00599 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 19% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,705TL (284,739 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (35 minutes ago)