Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00425 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,541TL (₩1,067,443) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)