Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00351 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,888TL (₩822,822) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)