Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,145TL (₩1,294,223) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)