Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,237TL (₨39,985) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (29 minutes ago)