Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.898 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,026TL (€1,289) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (30 minutes ago)