Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.788 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,012TL (€838) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)