Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.825 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 62% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,069TL (€1,325) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)