Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.303 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 79% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,115TL (€956) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (36 minutes ago)