Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.156 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 74% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,012TL (€965) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)