Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.176 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,858TL (3,280 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)