Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34262 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,304TL (P6,725) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (41 minutes ago)