Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42416 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,851TL (P6,721) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (35 minutes ago)