Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35937 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,675TL (P7,445) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (24 minutes ago)