Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34892 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,755TL (P10,763) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)