Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.442 TRY / TND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,255TL (871 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)