Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.877 TRY / TND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 38% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,866TL (994 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)