Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.581 TRY / TND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 33% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,347TL (852 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)