Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.828 TRY / TND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 33% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,822TL (997 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)