Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.735 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,349TL (元5,915) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)