Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,182TL (€769) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)