Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.985 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 54% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,536TL (€709) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)