Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03182 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,774TL (¥181,464) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)