Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03242 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,666TL (¥143,892) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (41 minutes ago)