Cost of living comparison between Funabashi, Japan and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03074 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,800TL (¥221,185) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)