Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03182 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,649TL (¥114,694) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (37 minutes ago)