Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03340 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,048TL (¥181,094) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)