Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03165 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,394TL (¥138,821) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)