Cost of living in Fukui, Japan vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04743 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,666TL (¥77,288) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)