Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.452 TRY / AED
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 93% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,179TL (Dirham 4,257) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)