Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.660 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,612TL (€775) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osijek costs 100,000 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (36 minutes ago)