Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,222TL (€876) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)