Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,301TL (€797) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)