Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,715TL (€1,213) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)