Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 44% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,489TL (9,210,158 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)