Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,072TL (€1,068) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)