Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 516 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.994 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 124% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,938TL (€1,157) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)