Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37113 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,643TL (P7,122) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)