Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39699 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,580TL (P6,499) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)