Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45767 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,544TL (P7,744) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)