Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.420 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,754TL (R$ 2,644) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)