Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.258 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,114TL (R$ 3,269) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)