Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.556 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,985TL (R$ 2,561) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)