Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 4% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,081TL (元3,751) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)