Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.728 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,432TL (元4,715) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)