Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.008 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,528TL (C$1,173) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)