Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 114% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,416TL (€1,170) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)