Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 97% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,530TL (€907) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)