Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21690 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,767TL (ARS $8,146) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)