Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.674 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 106% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,788TL (€1,196) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Singapore costs SGD $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $29,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)