Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 35% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,835TL (3,013 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (35 minutes ago)