Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,267TL (R$ 2,570) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)