Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44413 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,515TL (5,662 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)