Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37791 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,399TL (8,995 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)